02-08-2011, 01:00 PM   #34
BIMMER UK 76
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW F25 X3 20d SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbhuna View Post
Hi Bimmer UK, I'm sure you're right on the dealer front but I've pushed them on it and they still say it's too late. I'm more cross because it took me to find someone had managed to order it separately on this forum rather than them knowing about it and contacting me. They knew I wanted it. When did you add yours? At the time of order or later on?

Was you told in November it was going to be April?

I've gone for Auto, Mineral Silver, Oyster Leather, std wheels, x-line, heated elec. sports seats, DAB, elec mirrors, extended storage, bluetooth. Didn't go for any media/nav as my iPhone does it all so £2.5k seemed daft!

Didn't want the sports pack that had the s/w in it as I want to move away from Sports Suspension. Not sure my back/teeth can take any more after 5 years in 2 x 1 Series.
Nice spec, I have ordered Oyster also (not many of us with good taste ) did you go for wood trim?

Added the sports wheel mid jan by telephone and waited whilst dealer changed the order (as said above he did have to circumvent the system as the computer system did not easily allow the add on)

BMW F25 X3 xDRIVE 20d SE
Black Sapphire | Oyster Leather | Fineline Sienna Wood | 307 V Spokes | Auto | Prof Multimedia Package | xLine Package | Xenons | Business Radio | Sports Steering Wheel | Sports Seats | Panoramic Sunroof | Sun Protection Glass | Sun Blinds | Folding Ext. Mirrors + Titanium Grille | Chrome Exhaust Trim | Mudflaps
Appreciate 0