10-20-2011, 12:05 PM   #39
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2009 E70 & 2011 F25

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by twerle View Post
Thank you SOOO MUCH for your reply, I was looking forward to get a real review from an X3 owner and why they would not pick the X5 instead.
I used to love my 2007 328i because it was fast, well build, and was not too expensive to run. I don't like to drive truck like cars, and I do agree that the X5 has a better front end, is more rounded and the car looks more muscular. But 3 series is too small for my lifestyle with 2 babies and the X5 may be too big and expensive in the long run, so the X3 3.5 with sport package totally makes sense.

My apologies for those X3 owners that got somehow offended, when I said “I believe the new X3 looks great but it does not have that MAN looks that X5 has”, but you understand now why I was saying that.

Thank you again for your reply, and I’m sorry about my poor English, I’m Brazilian and a BMW addicted for life!
Ah, one of those Brazil nuts.... j/k. No need to apologize for a language barrier.... some of us (me included) just took your opening remarks as one trying to incite. Glad to hear that was not the case.

I think it is bad luck to be superstitious
Appreciate 0