Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X4M40i, retired ‘11 X3

Garage List
2022 X4M40i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mole7374 View Post
You have nice taste!!

Funny I remember this from "the other forum" as folks call it here. (bimmerfest)...I thought it was shaw who had the same setup as me but it was you...now I remember! I don't know if you remember but I think we had gone back and forth on our builds on BF.com a while back...that's awesome!! Did you get your video yet? I got mine...pretty cool. My X3 is actually in already (came in last week) but I'm not picking it up until June 1. (yes I know...it's killing me too but there is a good reason..I posted it in BF.com) Basically my lease is up in July so I don't have to rush, and June 1 new rates may come out and I don't want to take delivery 2 weeks before the 1st only to find that rates could drop and I'm blowing monthly payment money. It is killing me though...if you pick yours up I want pictures!!!
Yep, I remember our posts! I got my video last week and they actually put the upgraded 309's on it & I didn't order them! It will be interesting to see if I am charged for them on the sticker. You have a good reason to wait, but man, that would KILL me knowing it is sitting there!! It's killing me now knowing mine should be here tomorrow and I can't pick it up until Monday or Tuesday since the dealer said they have to prep it!! I'll be sure to share pics
Appreciate 0