01-19-2011, 02:22 AM   #33
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3buyerScotland View Post
Some dealers won't even comment on some options, which is amazing seeing as they are actually selling a very expensive option. These are never going to be mega volume cars so why are staff not given a briefing DVD on such things, as questions will come up? Indeed, why aren't customers who ask nicely?!
I'm miffed by it all but maybe I'm just not used to it. I imported the last car that I bought new so didn't experience dealerships.

I would personally be embarrassed to work at a dealership and not know all about all of the cars in my showroom. It isn't that hard to find about about this stuff and I'm sure BMW make the information available to them.

Audi still top the clueless list in my experience, when I had to explain to the guy there that yes, Audi did do a Q5 in a manual and it came with different power outputs as well. Dear oh dear.

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0