View Single Post
      08-02-2012, 03:37 PM   #9
X3andZ4owner
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X3 Z4 630iC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodion View Post
Imagine how easy it is to break in to you home? Through window or door. And I bet you have more valuables at home than your BMW's value is.

So, who cares... everything is so easy to steal. You just have to rely on your society that there isn't too much of breaking in and stealing.
....And paint flowers on the wall...while everyone holds hands singing "Kumbaya my lord"...

Sincerely... It Depends on where you live... depends on society ... the police don't prioritize burglaries and car thefts.. Vigilante groups are illegal, basically you can only rely on yourself. And with the economic crisis in Europe the worst is yet to come. In Greece the middle-class is buying illegal weapons from the Balkan war in the backstreets of Athens to protect their properties, just to give you a hint on whats going on in Europe..
I know Finland has fairly low crime rates , probably because your police is efficient and other factors also which I won't go into but for the rest of Europe the same can not be said.."No go zones" in Europe are growing by the month, UK, France , Spain, Italy , The Netherlands and Belgium will have their internal problems in the time to come ( <10 yrs) so will also the USA. Recession will last for 15 yrs.. This is my most optimistic prediction ;-)

I can rely on the security in my home, I have to rely on BMW for the security of my car both accident-wise and antitheft-wise , that they deliver what they state in their advertisements....

Last edited by X3andZ4owner; 08-02-2012 at 06:51 PM..
Appreciate 0