View Single Post
      04-01-2011, 12:48 PM   #1
frankwin
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: X3 xDrive35i w/MSport and +

New member and new car ordered

Hi, I am very glad I have discovered that fantastic forum about the new X3. There is a lot of interesting information but this make me also worried about my order

My current 2001 330i w/sportpkg was due for a change and needed more room for the family without loosing the spirit of BMW I took black again (but sapphire) and now looking at all those pictures I am still wondering if blue wouldn't have been a better choice, well now it is probably too late Also I wish we could have access to a manual transmission here in Canada because I love the quick response of a dry clutch.

My order is X3 xDrive35i with storage compartment package, tech package, m-sport package, special order for the rear seats foldable 40-20-40 (since it is not standard anymore) and an hitch.

Now what make me the most worried is the fact that the m-sport package seems to be really different compared to other Canadian people. The dealer told me I would get, for example, the sport suspension but someone else mentioned on this forum it wasn't the case. I don't want the company selling me a package that will not be fully installed on the car. Any idea how we can confirm each component of the package on delivery?

Thanks and I will keep reading your posts!
Appreciate 0