Drives: F25 (Sept 2012) 525i (gone)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3andZ4owner View Post
You forgot the heading :-)

Surge in Eastern European Criminals in Britain's Prisons

Article
By Shane Croucher: Subscribe to Shane's RSS feed
December 7, 2011 2:53 PM GMT

Polish, Romanian, Lithuanian and Latvian prisoners are a growing prescence among the multi-national British prison population.

Analysis of the data by the International Business Times UK shows that over the past decade there has been a continuous trend of more foreign prisoners than is proportionate to foreign nationals in the British population at large.
--------------

You must count percent wise not number of criminals.. :-)
If theres 2 Eskimos living in the UK and 1 is criminal than the criminal rate in the UK is 50 % for Eskimos...

Now please do your math :-)
What I think I am good at is math and stats. My EN is not perfect, especially in the rush, but if you read the title of the article, it does say that there is an increase (though 'surge') of crimilanl acts committed by non-UK citizens in the UK. Though there is no evidence (as article and says that) that imigrant comunity is more prone to crime than local comunity. If you follow the logic of a 'great' soviet leader Stalin, then yes - 'if there is no person, there is no problem' - and you know how he dealt with 'problems'. What you have to understad, is that you can not simply 'import' good behaving citizens - if anyone could travel, bad people also travel - they do lots of harm - in your country, to the image of their home country etc. I understand you look from your personal perspective, but that is the way it is. If you look further into history, people from the north used to travel for robbing and all other bad purposes quite a lot. It is just not right to have collective blame and shame.
Appreciate 0