04-27-2013, 10:43 AM   #5
osxcode
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: The M's

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyver626 View Post
You sir did it right! Take lots of pics when it arrives. What's your thoughts on the warranties? I figure I ask since u already got everything on the car. Also any future plans for the car?
I usually get the tire warranty, because you can have most of it refunded to you if you do not use it within the first few years, but I am not going to buy the extended warranties anymore.

I put my own warranty program together, I opened a high yield money market account that bears enough interest (can you believe it today?), the interest I use to pay for unexpected issues like tires and other maintenance items.

For me, it doesn't make sense to buy the extra warranties because I have 3 fairly new BMW's, at the point one becomes bothersome, I would replace it.

My plans now are to order the GT550 to replace my 550i sedan after this X3 arrives and I am going to replace my X5M with a 750i or 750li, not sure yet.

I really like the new navigation system, it's absolutely fantastic and I want all of my cars to have that.

2016 BMW X5 ///M
2016 BMW M4 ///M Convertible

aLatteHotte - www.aLatteHotte.com - The Future of Coffee
Appreciate 0