07-07-2011, 11:00 AM   #6
xDrive35i
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahoa View Post
Enjoyed your post. Couldn't agree more. Love this car. It's biased so much toward the handling of a 3 series sedan and away from a large SUV that I enjoy driving, have the capabilities of the SAV, and don't pine for the sedan -- I wouldn't pass one up, though! Spent a year sans BMW driving a 4Runner and another driving a V70 wagon. There were things about each I liked, but I dent really like them. Would never look for an excuse to drive like I do with the BMWs.

Not that I really look for this sort of thing, but I've noticed a lot of folks eyeballing the X3 -- many BMW drivers. They could be shocked at it's ugliness, but I like to think it's caught their eye, haven't seen one on the riad, and are trying to figure out what the deal is.
The design exudes "high tech expensiveness." What with the corona LEDs and the swooping lines and wheels and the contrast stitched sport seats, people can't get enough. All of the newer BMWs draw a different kind of attention uncharacteristic of other new cars on the road.
Appreciate 0