View Single Post
      11-12-2012, 07:49 PM   #2
Nahoa
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F25 35i Mineral Silver/Black

I went from a 330i to the X3 35i. I loved that 330i. Was like a rocket sled lashed to rails (I know there are faster cars, but this was a good one). I got the X3 did it out of compromise at the time. Needed something for the dogs and bad weather and no longer had my Toyota 4Runner for that. I was giddy in my surprise at how fun the X3 is. You had the 335i, so the turbos weren't new to you, so that might take away a bit. The X3, to me, drives close enough to the sedan that my "zippy-tooth" is satisfied and the additional benefits of the X3 are really appealing to me. Now, when I get a 335i as a loaner I enjoy having my backside on the road and feeling like I'm attached to a rocket sled, but after a day or two I'm really very glad to get back to my X3 with enough of the zippy combined with all the creatures comforts, x-drive, visibility, etc. that I also find I really like. To do again, I'd go with the X3 even though a big part of my heart will always dig those sedans . . . perhaps one day I'll have both!!