View Single Post
      06-17-2011, 12:36 PM   #6
Sabian
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 35i Mineral

Thanks everyone, thanks for the pics Radioactive!

Hey I'm wondering what the underside of those covers are like. I agree having the black would look good with the oyster, but since they are black I'm wondering if that color could rub off on the underside just like a pair of black jeans sitting there. Hopefully that material dosen't do that?
Do they sell those covers separately or do they come in a pair?

BTW having the oyster is worth it for me, I love the 2 tone contrast, it brightens up the interior and so far seems like the car gets a less hot inside on hot days compared to other cars I've had with all black. If I had to reorder I'd still go with the oyster. The only problem I've had is if you go hiking, camping, sitting on rocks by the river or dirt even then getting back into the car, but so far it cleans right off so it's not a major problem by any means, but if I have a seat cover on when I do outings I think it would just be less to clean later on. I think a lot of the problem for me is because the car is brand new and I don't want to see it get dirty, but I know if the leather quality is good it should last for years if maintained.
Appreciate 0