View Single Post
      01-03-2012, 09:56 AM   #2
DGDuerr
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X3 28i

Thumbs up Options to recommend...

I took delivery of my 2012 X3 in November... the accessory that I enjoy is the rubber floor mats, yes the rubber floor mats....NOT the floor liners. I have the floor liners in my 2002 Honda Accord and I do not like them. They show the dirt, and, have no traction for your feet (quite slippery). I believe that they are made for BMW by McNeil Automotive. The floor liners for the BMW liners have retention devices so they to not slip around - they did not come for my Honda, and have requested them months ago....guess I have to make another call!

Also got the rear trunk liner, love it, with the storage box, and that has come in handy too....

My suggestion: stay away from the bra. Let your baby show her beauty, don't cover it up! Actually, bras can actually cause damage, be careful.

Best of luck with your new ride. I love mine, I'm sure you will love yours too....