Thread: UK Orders
View Single Post
      05-08-2012, 06:19 PM   #1632
lbjgh
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 AW X3 M-Sport

Horsey, I thought I was impatient waiting for my car to arrive... or at least my wife thought so.

I'm like a teenager now offering to drive my wife here and there just so I can spend a few minutes more in the X3.

Let's hope you enjoy your new wheels 1/2 as much as I do and you'll be thrilled. ... did I mention I like my new x3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsey View Post
Haven't managed to make any more headway in tracking my car and I have given up on WW.

I imagine that someone somewhere must have a manifest, but finding that information is just proving to be too hard to be worthwhile.

Shame, it would have been a handy way to pass the time.

Anyway, as far as I can tell the next batch of boats leave today ...

As is typical when you want something ... it has been 9 days since the last sailing compared to usually having about boats leave a week or so, and of course this sailing would also be one of the slower journeys at 19 days compared to a best case of 14.

I guess I will have to bide my time for another 19 days and then hopefully news will start to flow again.

There is the slimmest of slim chances I will get her before the Jubilee bank holiday weekend, but I think the chances of winning the lottery might be slightly more in my favour.

Of course, given my luck so far, events will probably conspire by 5 minutes and result in having to wait for two weeks after the celebrations.

I just wish people would post more pickies of their X3 and the toys too oogle at while I wait.
Appreciate 0