Drives: G80 M3, X4M, G07 X7m50

Garage List
2023 BMW G80 M3  [0.00]
2020 BMW X4MC  [0.00]
16' BMW X4 M40i  [10.00]
06 Cadillac STS  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by opasha View Post
In your third run he was on your tail (barely visible in your mirror), then you started pulling away past 60 it seemed.

Lol, sorry brother, but I understand why you have to do it early. Rob already explained it to me. Nonetheless, I look forward to pics and videos!
Exactly lol third run (good launch) i was right there except above 65-70 i think his full power came stronger than mine which is ok I'm still on medium setting. The other runs Crashnbrn5 had the advantage of calling the 3 horns
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashnbrn5 View Post
Rob is cautious when recording and going fast, so you wouldn't see it from his camera, but look very closely in my side view mirror, you'll see I have him always by at least 1.5 car lengths. The Race where the camera man is distant (wish he would have zoomed in), it was a no contest. But Rob will come back and say he didn't want to go over 70 mph, I say okay then you'll never see how fast you are in an open area against me. lol right ROBNYC
but nonetheless Im be getting closer and this is way way better than stock, correct lol Crashnbrn5 should be renamed to SpeedRacer he didn't let go till he hit 100 but you're right I should of kept going above 85.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4guy View Post
Now we are talking. On paper the 28i chip output close to 35i but in reality it blows it away, very interesting, didn't expect the gap to be that big.
35i blows the 28i on paper as well, 245/260 is no match to 300/300

Quote:
Originally Posted by mge.92 View Post
Well soon we should do a drag race dinan vs racechip
Can't wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
were u guys on sport, sport+,
Sean is always on Sport+ / DS shifter
I was on Sport+ but regular D trans then I think 3rd run I was finally on Sport+ w/ DS shifter ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post

i bet if i remove interior seats and rear hatch trunk and roof rails i may win race...
LMAOOO .. can't wait to see how it matches to 15 28i

IG: @bmwF9XG80

Appreciate 0