View Single Post
      02-21-2013, 03:50 PM   #10
Edlogix
Rep
Drives: 2013 640i GC & 2011 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briant73 View Post
I see a lot of people mentioning a good deal is usually $500.00 over invoice, does factory ordering a new vehicle negate the usual deal? (I have had vehicles located but never factory ordered before)
As with many other manufacturers, the best possible deal can be obtained with cars already at the dealer lot. Look for the online inventory, then visit the dealer and try to find the oldest car in the inventory (Here in Texas the dealer must do the state inspection at the moment that the car is received, and there is a date in the sticker so you can figure it out)
Quote:
Is there a seat comfort difference between the standard leatherette and leather with lumbar support? I have test drove both versions and so far have not been able to get comfortable both my left leg and lower back has bothered me afterwards. I'm 5' 8" and weigh under 200 pounds so maybe this could just be adjusting to the contours of the seat and needing to find a better seat position but I know sometimes leather seats with lumbar can make a big difference. The dealer may arrange an extended test of an X3 so I can get a better idea about this.
When I got mine I find the sport seats to be extremely more comfortable vs the standard seats, have you try them?
Quote:
Xenon lights - reading here and talking to the dealer it sounds like this is a must have.
Xenon were a must for me too, (also the version with the standard lighting does not come with angel eyes) Look for the convenience package, it includes the lights, the comfort access and the rear shades
Quote:
Can leather and wood interior trim be had without the premium package?
Yes
Quote:
40/20/40 rear seat over 40/60, is the only difference how it folds?
The only difference is the middle of the seat, the 40/20/40 allows you to place something large in the cargo area like skis
Appreciate 0