View Single Post
      06-13-2011, 11:24 AM   #8
Mako
(Sold) '00 M Roadster '06 M Coupe '16 M3 '20 X3MC
Rep
Drives: '23 M3 comp

This is why I really don't want to spend $50,000 on a car for my wife. She has already shown she can't take care of a car, 2 accidents in 3 years, one of them was like $30K in damage between both cars (her car should have been totaled, Audi A4, but I think the repair shop took teh insurance for a ride, came in with a $14K estimate, and it ended up being $20K which would have been over the "totaled breaking point", but then the repair shop would have lost the business if they told them that up front). Anyway, the LR2 we have now has chips, scratches, dings all over the thing, paint on the inside of her doors is actually comical, can't even imagine how many cars she has hit when opening her doors (she hit mine in about 6 different spots in the garage, can't wait to get a 3 car garage and make her park a space away!).

The X3 will be my baby even though its her car, and I will hate to see it abused, which is why I am really thinking of getting her the Mini Countryman and buying the X3M for myself in 1-2 years, she can do whatever she wants to the countryman.
Appreciate 0