Rep
Drives: Tesla MYRWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by imkash View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustChris View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by imkash View Post
Am I the only one who thinks that its no possible way that bmw will bring out a highly anticipated X4 with taillights like this ?? I feel these are butchered versions going to the chop shop or possibly photo shopped or something.

Either way I believe the taillights will match or be similar to the x3's just wider and definitely it must keep the LED L shape pattern or it wouldn't be a BMW now would it ??

Just food for thought, we are shy a few months so only time will tell.

Ive been driving sedans and coupes for a while and while driving them is a absolute blast.

More space, higher ride, fatter bigger tires with the same or better 0-60 times. Panoramic roofs. This might be my next vehicle later this year.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palbay View Post
JustChris

April 2018 Production Start for G02 X4. Official Reveal probably after 1st of the Year. I shot the car w/ No Camo back in July. So already revealed...just not “Officially’’ revealed. Thanks. Palbay
Only time will tell. Not sure why they would have a false style on show? Usually just camo. Looks great and much better than the X3 ones which are the only minor design element I'm not sir sure off.
I guess that's a good point. But look at the angles then look at the on road testing the back end is in camo but you can definitely tell a little difference.

Also how come the only footage or pictures of the back end from then to now is that? You telling me from then to now that's all somebody caught??? I think bmw has a different plan. But non the less I think I'd get it either way
I do agree the total lack of X4 cars caught on camera is weird! I really hope it does look like those cars on the trailer.