View Single Post
      08-20-2011, 08:51 PM   #8
chazqw
Rep
Drives: X3 XDrive35i

Follow up on this matter.

I went to the dealer today for some insurance paper work and spoke to the a customer service girl and show her the brochure, then she walked back and forth talking to several people and came back to me saying that I need to pay for the chrome tip myself!! WTF?! There are several 35i (non-MSport) parked outside all with chrome tips on!!

While I was waiting, my sales agent said he went out and see the tips are on several 35i but saying that they have the 'executive option', so basically he still thinks that the tip is part of an option. I didn't even bother to correct him, this guy needs to get his shit straight before talking.

After all I got what I wanted, sales manager called and said 'his deepest apology' for short shipping the item and told me he made a mistake in saying that I need to pay for this item because to spec it's a standard feature, he also promised me that I will be provided with the parts so now I'm a happy man :-)

Nothing big, just got really frustrated, dealer needs to get the basic straight.
I basically wasted a whole beautiful day out there with shit like this.

Too bad I submitted the survey already, wish I can correct it and re-submit.
Service quality doesn't match the BMW brand at all.
Appreciate 0