View Single Post
      10-17-2010, 11:32 AM   #11
vase330
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 E63S; 15.5 RangeRover ATB

WTF BMW? Why the hell can't they seem to make a good looking X3. I want to replace my 08 RAV4 next year.I love the Audi Q5, but I drove one and believe it or not it has less balls than my RAV4 V6 Sport. The Mercedes is soulless, I badly want to like this X3. I want to want it as a replacement because I am totally in love with my 335i, but alas, BMW gave it such an ugly face exterior, and I am having a hard time getting past the looks. The X5 is gorgeous, too big for my needs, and a bit more than I really want to pay. Still I may wind up opting for it over this ugly thing. I am sure it will drive better than the X5. If the Q5 got a Turbo diesel or more powerful gasoline engine in the US, I'd gladly pay more for one and this debate would be over. But it s what it is.

Mercedes: Soul-less
Q5: Sturning looks. 10/10 bombshell with not enough ooomph.
X3: All the right mix in the sauce, but so ugly I'd hate to look at it every morning and probably regret buying one.