01-31-2011, 07:02 AM   #43
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC888 View Post
I have seen it in Paris show, I do admit its not a great look car but probably the most efficient, best to drive and cheapest to run car in this section. It does look better in the real compared to the SE as the black plastic on the real bumper is too big IMO. The black side clading should also be a bit chunkier like RR sport ...the list go on.

I will only give it 6/10 in the looks department (7/10 for M-sport), as I think the X5 looks a lot better, but then it's far to big and expensive for my need.

Its certain a best all rounder compared to others, a similar XC60 Rdesign D5 auto will cost more to buy and own, inferior to drive, looks better, dealer network is weaks as most share with Ford.
Agree on the X5 looking better but like you said, it's too big and more expensive to buy, insure, tax and run. I think I would also drive an X5 much less efficiently than just the difference in advertised mpg, if you see what I mean!

Are you getting it in white then?

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0