12-06-2011, 01:47 AM   #6
RichardBR
Second Lieutenant
Norway
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X3 30D Msport DSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsplayin View Post
We just got ours, it has black trim though since we don't have a choice with M Sport in the US, but it should look great with either. The color is very dynamic where it looks different in varying lighting conditions. Most of the photos of DSB, including my own, make it look dull blue, which it absolutely is not. Here is one photo that did not have us in it from delivery day, I hope to take more soon once I have some time.

Congrats. What a beauty

It's strange to see the difference in allowed combinations between Europe and US. At least in Norway we don't have any packages except M. Every option is avaliable individually.

And the range comes standard with Parkingsensors, Proffessional Radio/CD, 40-20-40 folding seats, Cruise Control w breaking, Low end hifi speakers, Heated front seats, el.windows, Auto start stop, Run flats, Climate control, fog lights, storage pack, Rain sensor and headlight washers.

This level of standard makes some of the options a bit cheaper than other markets, but then again the standard is a "bit" more expensive.
Appreciate 0