Thread: UK Orders
View Single Post
      03-08-2012, 08:39 AM   #1326
QTPie
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2.0D M Sport

I think the difficulty choosing exterior is partly down to so few of the new style X3 and X3 M Sport on the roads (at least around here.... lots of RR Evoques, very few X3s!). Deciding colour from photographs and little colour samples is really difficult.

I did see a CB M Sport in a showroom, a couple of weeks ago, and it did look magnificent (at least when all polished up). It had the black gloss exterior trim, but I agree with you: the aluminium exterior trim "breaks it up a bit".

I look forward to more photos soon - maybe some in some sunshine too

Plymjack, welcome. When did you order yours?

QT

Quote:
Originally Posted by plob View Post
Aha - now I'm with you

The exterior is all down to personal preference of course. Personally, I felt that a CB exterior would look too dark with tinted windows, the high gloss shadowline window trim and roof rails - that was why I changed them back to the matt aluminium ones.
I know that the black trim is a cost option for the SE but I preferred the look of it. Having seen the car 'in the flesh', I feel that I made the right choice for me but others may not agree.

Good luck with your deliberations. Personally, I love the M Sport look and can recommend it.

Cheers
P
Appreciate 0