Want the thrill
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X4M40i, retired ‘11 X3

Garage List
2022 X4M40i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCat View Post
My X3 made its return trip to the dealer and is back in my garage this morning, waiting again for new parts which should arrive in about 3 weeks. Apparently BMW has finally recognized this is a widespread issue and has redesigned the track system for the sunshade-exactly what the redesign is I have no idea, but they are no longer using the same parts. So for anyone that has same defect, know that as of this week there has been an internal technical service bulletin posted within BMW.

Good news is that I have my car back in the wait. Bad news is that I have no sunshade on a panarama roof during the hottest stretch of the summer..with a black interior...

On a side note, after 3 round trips to the dealer for a total of about 300 miles, they actually returned my X3 today dirty, and on EMPTY! Amazing...
I would have said something about washing it and topping off the gas tank. If you need a great dealer in Michigan.....Harold Zeigler in K-zoo has been fantastic. Don't know how close that is to Milford.
Appreciate 0