View Single Post
      10-24-2014, 10:33 AM   #81
Mako
(Sold) '00 M Roadster '06 M Coupe '16 M3 '20 X3MC
Rep
Drives: '23 M3 comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by elrey21 View Post
I was waiting for pics of this car in hopes that somehow it will be differentiated from the msport version, I really hope these are early prototypes since theres a year left before delivery. Either way im dissapointed that they deviated so much from the concept which looked amazinggggggg. Hoping the LCI does something for this model, also the interiorrrrr is so outdated compared to every other new model on the market right now in regards to how the screen looks and dash proportions, again the LCI should fix this. Good start but BMW can do better especially for the price of this thing. They lease at high rates to compete with the Macan and Evoque price ranges since the buyers are cross buying those models.
Well its the first X3/X4 to get the split rear pipes! but I too hope they give it a new front bumper after all the criticism over the new M Sport fronts. Like you said they have over a year until production begins! tough thing for me is to decide if I will wait for it or not, 4 year warranty/maintenance is up on my X3 October 2015! I may try to work something out with my dealer, trade in the X3 for a M3 in October and have them extend my 335i lease for a few months until the X4 M40i comes in...

That would be a nice garage, M3 and X4 M40i
Appreciate 0