06-09-2012, 12:48 AM   #1900
Horsey
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F25 35d MSport & 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd123
Horsey - congrats on the car, it looks awesome, loved the bow!

I was debating the Alpine White, i actually ordered it, but had a sleepless night and emailed the dealership at 2.30 am to change to Carbon Black - i kept thinking i would struggle to keep a white car clean...

I noticed you didn't receive the IPhone cradle yet - is this the Media one? That's the one i have on order also, what's the deal with the overheating, is there a new version due out?
My father always told me that white cars hide the dirt better. Now is my chance to find out. Interestingly I was having a conversation at my local car wash and asked them what their favourite colour was ... I was really surprised when they said white ... I asked why, and they sad because they were easier to clean!

Yes, the bow is very nice.

Not sure which cradle it is, but it's the top end one for 6NR.

I only know what I read on this site ... Which isn't much. But I read that they had a hold on them as there were overheating problems...
F25 X3 xDrive 35d M Sport Alpine White, Black Nevada Leather, Speed limit info, TV, Prof. Nav & Speakers, HUD, M Sport steering wheel, Sport gearbox, BMW Apps, Internet, VDC, Comfort with Powered boot, Hi-speed synch, VSS, Top View, Electric tow-bar, Heated steering, Storage, DAB, Heated electric seats, Moonroof, Adaptive High beam assist Xenons, Servotronic, Performance control, etc.
Appreciate 0