10-12-2008, 10:23 PM   #39
dmlgc
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X6MC - 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerboyPate92 View Post
Ok, first I must ask...What is the relativity of a Vehicle getting a now standard option, to a car company following the trend everyone and their brother is? Are you trying to say just because someone doesn't view these new models as a good thing. that they are afraid of change? That's some of the worst logic I've heard in a long time. Anyone REALLY hurting due to the way the economy is at the moment, WON'T be purchasing ANY brand new Bmw, whether it be Car or SUV. ESPECIALLY if their main concern is gas prices and getting from point A to point B in a ECONOMICAL fassion...So your defense for them expanding the X line BECAUSE of that is flawed.

Also, There is nothing wrong with you liking all the X models coming out (you are obviously BIAS considering you own one it seems), just as there is nothing wrong with myself (I am bias as well because BMW did not build itself making SUVs, it built itself making driver oriented CARS), and others thinking that BMW is losing it's way because of said models (It pains me to even speak those words). And as much as you might not like to see anyone "dogging" on your SAC (or whatever pronoun BMW pulled out of their ass this time), during your little circle-jerk-for-X-models, someone is always going to have a different opinion. This is also a public forum for people to express their feelings, so deal with it. Oh, and let me assure you, even with our political dilema of the present, the BMWs that come out of Spartanburg will be top shape..because I don't care what you say..BMW, even though thousands of miles from Munich, keep a tight ship all the way over here in the little ol' south.

Btw, I think you might of quoted the wrong person, while caught up in your attempt at a profound analogy. His quote had nothing to do with the past two posts made above. The person you quoted ACTUALLY seemed to be okay with this new X-model..but instead you pointed him out as if he was on the other side of the fence...just a thought.

I was expressing my opinion (as are all posts here) but apparently you only allow that for people that agree with you. Someone else can comment on your Freudian slip.
Appreciate 0