View Single Post
      02-18-2011, 06:12 AM   #2
OdomPHD
I break for no one
United_States
Rep
Drives: e9o "Vanity 2"

It all comes down to personal preference. Personally, I like the all black. Perhaps that's because I have all black leather and carpet in my BMW

All in all I don't regret getting all black, I think it looks very sharp. My last Bimmer was beige leather, and it looked elegant. Obviously the all black doesn't do away with the elegance, but it does certainly show evey speck of dirt and blade of grass you drag into it! So if you don't shampoo the carpets and clean your seats, black might not be the option for you. (BMW is my hobby, so cleaning my cars is a joy. How many 21 year olds say that?! )

I would also add that all black interior does attract some heat from the sun... naturally. But it comes down to what you like personally and can continue to like for the duration of your ownership / lease. Frankly, the colors you posted above all look good to me. And if you have a wife stashed away somewhere, I highly advise consulting her concerning your seat options. Aparently, my racing seats are "just too much," for my fiance
Appreciate 0