Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 335d|'11 535i|'13 X3 3.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeMdblU
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselWeasel View Post
I guess I was one of the lucky ones. My dealer changed a production order from a car they had awaiting build and gave BMW my specs, colors, etc. They started production that same day. I ordered the car on Monday and drove it home the following Tuesday. I am in Atlanta and ordered from Global Imports. Guess the transportation time was quick too being that Atlanta isn't all that far from Spartanburg. Sorry to all who have to wait, but it is well worth it. Btw I was quoted 4 weeks initially and didn't believe my salesman when he called to say the car was being backed off the transport truck!
I doubt your salesman story, there's no way you can change specs while car's on the line or even a couple days before, they must have had one your specs already on order, and they gave you this whole song and dance.
I received production number and tracked it. Changed immediately from a black base model 3.5 on my first login (their order) to my white loaded 3.5 overnight and ran from there so yeah, it was legit.
Appreciate 0