02-06-2018, 10:07 AM   #111
nozydog
Driver
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2020 X2 M35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by imkash View Post
I hear you 100 percent! Either way it's not to bad just hope the shape is proportioned correctly or it'll be a mess. I drove the x3 M40i and tbh it drives sooo good. It's faster then my 335 sedan so if the x4 M40 is anything like this and it may be better being with dynamics and alll that I'm all for it and will forget sedans even exists. With lowered springs m package and dynamics added ecu tune your in full M territory under the buck. And you'll have an enjoyable daily sav beast. In sport mode that thing shifts and vibrates your whole cabin. On throttle release on hard acceleration it just burbles so perfect each time.
I agree, I think BMW have to get this one right as the original X4 (not even 4 years old yet) was a bit of a dogs dinner of a design! I'm hoping this looks great in the metal. I've been considering a Macan but it's just a touch out of my price range... An X4 M40i will by my reckoning (priced a fraction above X3) be around £52k so around £47k after discount... even the Macan 4 cylinder with leather & 19" rims (extra cost options on a Porsche) will cost £48k!! Yep this one could be just right fingers crossed! Just hope it doesn't grow in size...
Appreciate 1