View Single Post
      07-16-2012, 01:42 PM   #10
tango131
Private
Rep
Drives: Boxster S; 2013 X3 28i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodaka View Post
Wow... your dealer sucks. I remember my dealer ordered a new car for me to accommodate my last minute change. I didn't expect anything but he said... "well, someone else can have that one!". I bought two more cars from him since.
Agreed! Bigjake, i would press to have your dealer either put through a new order with the cargo net (and have your orig order placed in lot inventory) or install a new cargo net on your ordered car for the $180 it would have cost if ordered from the factory (with no labor added, etc), as has been posted, to retro fit will cost a pretty penny. this is, after all, your dealer's fault. you requested the cargo net on order and the dealer gave you wrong information. escalate this this to BMW NA level if needed. another option would be to refuse the car and not buy it and go to anotehr dealer (assuming, of course, that you have not already purchased it - which would be odd as this is normally done upon delivery).

good luck.

2010 Porsche Boxster S (Mine)
Appreciate 0