View Single Post
      12-09-2016, 11:42 PM   #2087
Almaretto
Major General
Rep
Drives: Test Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus99 View Post
OK, I'll start poking around. There's not a comparison cheat sheet, that I know of. Guess someone needs to start putting the two side by side...

Plus, Carly's options are not found on a cheat sheet, but maybe some members have created one. It's a PITA to go thru their site, as you manually have to click each option on their site to open up the section and see what's available...
I have never used Carly app and do not plan to. I like understanding underlying vehicle architecture rather than blindly selecting options; a personal preference.

There is not going to a comparison chart because there is no option that Carly can do that cannot be done with E-sys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstevens View Post
Ah, well. I don't really imagine I will ever actually watch any sort of video in motion. Manual in motion, though, seems quite useful and desirable.
My Y-chromosome prevents me from reading manual, so I doubt I will ever use feature. Videos I reserve for lectures with summary slides and for passengers. But, option is there for those interested.

Quote:
What is EU SLI?

Quote:
This car has HKFM_LS.
Then you will have no issue coding.
Appreciate 0