View Single Post
      09-27-2011, 10:27 AM   #9
Flashy09
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2012 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus7 View Post
With all due respect, I will never understand why anyone would order anything (a car interior color choice, wall paint, carpeting, furniture, etc., etc.) that THEY have to live with based on the taste and opinions of others. It's like trying to steer a ship by committee! When you order lunch in a restaurant do you ask the stranger at the next table what you should order?

It's your car, you have to live with it. What does it matter what a bunch of strangers on an Internet forum think? Certainly, perfect strangers may be able to make informed recommendations, but those are only their opinions and ultimately it's how the choice looks to YOU that matters.

Sorry if this offends any fashionistas on the Forum.

Whew! Glad I got that off my chest!
Now if you'd like my opinion on which mechanical option packages you absolutely MUST choose.... .
I know I must come off as super annoying. I am not going solely based off what the forum says, but I am coming out of a base Toyota Rav4 and am so excited about this X3 that I am probably over thinking everything since it's also my first custom order. Other people's opinions help me think of things I may not have thought of before and since I have not seen the white in person with anything but beige, it's a little tricky (for me) to visualize. If it really bothers you just ignore my silly posts, lol, and I will decide today and stop all the questions as my order is going in!
Appreciate 0