04-21-2011, 04:23 PM   #372
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErbyX3 View Post
According to the dealer my X3 is slowly making its way across the Atlantic for delivery to me on the 16th May. Although I said I wouldn't I've been on to the Wallenius website to try and track it but can't locate it via the VIN.

Think that Sfax's original post said that not everyone's car appeared on Track and Track. Think likely that many on here have tried to track, so just wondering how many actually managed to find their cars? I'm hoping its a few and the car isn't just sitting in a car park in the US somewhere.
It seems a bit hit and miss but so far I know of three (including you) that have tried and not been able to track it and two (me and BimmerUK76) that have. It's a shame because it fills in the time nicely watching go in and out of ports. I wouldn't worry about it if you can't find it. If the dealer is telling you 16 May that will be accurate at this stage

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0