Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWDude2018 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoog View Post
Lots of people are willing to. We've been selling these like crazy with zero deals. M40i are gone before they show up it seems lol. For what it's worth I think they are the best looking X3 Gen and the M40i looks amazing.
Oh, I have no doubt it will sell well. Having driven a bunch of 4-bangers as rentals, and driving them as rentals..., I know that the modern 4-cylinder has come a long way from my 1982 Dodge Colt. The interior and exterior styling, amenities, and handling will sell this car. The difference in performance between the 4 and the 6 isn't enough for most people to worry about.
I generally hold creature comforts as unimpressive overpriced commodity items so spending big $$ for a gas 4-cyl is a mental thing for me that I just can't overcome. I just feel I'm not getting any value in terms of components especially when it's coupled with AWD. Now if I was acquiring a German Shepard, and I ould change the fluid in the front transfer case without having to physically remove it and flip it upside down, and the 4-cyl diesel was making no less than 228 HP, I'd reconsider.

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 0