03-27-2011, 11:12 PM   #22
jaymk5
Bheem (Powerful and Fearful)
United_States
Rep
Drives: "OnOrder" BMW X3 35i SpaceGray

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAdams2007 View Post
The car is for me. My husband will drive it occasionally, but it's mine. I do have a toddler and a dog that will be with me
most of the time, so those are factors in some of the must haves. I just wasn't certain if there were any options that you couldn't live without...like for me, heated seats are a must! Just curious and wanted to see if there were many repeats.
oops my bad, I did not notice the "mrs" part in your name. So with what you mentioned. I would say base 28i + convenience package (comfortaccess + powertailgate + window shade + cargo sheild), cold weather package (heated front and rear seats and steering wheel), xenons, leather seats (if you want the moon roof then go for premium bcos it comes with few other good stuff like autodimming interior and exterior mirrors), tech package (since navigation, rear+top view camera, parking sensors) will be a good package set for you.

Also consider this point when deciding between 28 vs 35, extra power is not always bad, it will sometimes help you to get away from a bad spot in the road. You always do not need to use the extra power, but when you need it, having one will be a superb feel.
Appreciate 0