09-30-2011, 03:25 PM   #857
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJWilson View Post
A word of warning. I ordered through Buy A Car.co.uk last December, really good price £42700 for a fully loaded X3 2.0D SE.
Told would be 12-14 weeks to delivery, then changed to June, then July then told maybe September. They would not tell who the dealer was, give me a biuld week or a VIN number, they just kept saying it was on target
I kept pestering them for info, July 26 told me their dealer could not supply the car, no reason given,7 months of waiting down the pan, but i think the price was way too low.
As Broadspeed is basically the same style of company where big discounts are offered, BMW are not to impressed with them lets say.
I was very lucky to find a build slot at very very short notice .
+1 on the warning. Be careful as there are at least 2 XBimmer UK members with cancelled orders from 3rd parties that couldn't deliver. I think there was no money lost, just a lot of time wasted

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0