View Single Post
      03-22-2016, 12:05 PM   #2
momoboy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F15 35i 2017

I have a 2011 X3 35I. I'm sure people will chime in as well but the most important thing you can have is maintenance history. Understanding what work was done and what was replaced. From a maintenance perspective I would check things like water pump and thermostat as well as transmission fluid changes, leaks around the oil filter housing, belts and brakes as well as the overall oil change interval. You don't want to buy someones problem.

With regards to the overall vehicle I find the ride very comfortable with the stock suspension, plenty of power, great handling and the backseat room is huge. More than you would expect. I have my seat all the way back (I'm 6ft) and there is at least 6+ inches between the back of the seat and someones knees (who is also 6ft) The iDrive is very simple to master. Not complex at all and I can operate it without looking at it.

Overall it's a great vehicle. There is enough technology there (navigation, cameras, back up sensors, etc) to keep you happy and when you hit the gas you will smile. Mileage has been around 22 in town and 28 on the highway consistently.

Any other questions feel free to ask
Appreciate 0