05-03-2013, 07:54 AM   #32
SE3P_to_E90
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 Msport + E83 Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by marblehead View Post
No problems with the Pano Roof so far. Sure is Panoramic! Heading in to have the code pulled and hoping it's easily discerned and then repaired by me. Fired up the car yesterday and ran some propane around the air intake boot to check for a rise in RPM but no show. So, I'm thinking now the problem's elsewhere on the car, perhaps the 02 sensor. Thanks for the compliment on the Avatar, too! BTW, you know all that is featured on these cars with the Msport Package?
Good luck with your fix... hope it's nothing major.

I'm not too sure what's on these cars. I think the only thing I'm missing is PDC and Xenons. I do love the M steering wheel (nice and thick), and the little suv handles/corners well, so I'm happy. the n52 motor is as smooth as butter, and have no complaints thus far.

I think the Msport package consists of: 19" wheels, sport suspension, silencer exhaust (exhaust tips are different from other models, looks like PE tips), shadowline trim, m steering wheel, sport seats... not sure if i'm missing anything.

FYI, if you were thinking about getting OEM roof racks, they compliment the car real well. Not much of a noise difference either, and gas mileage is pretty much the same as without.
Appreciate 0