View Single Post
      08-03-2012, 05:07 AM   #25
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Wow, what an amazing revelation: A conservative prime minister says immigration isn't working. And all of these incredible completely independent and unbiased studies backing up the fact. Amazing. Thank you so much for enlightening me. How foolish I've been with the wool pulled over my eyes for so long. I appreciate you're not a native English speaker but as I said before, you'd have more credibility if you actually understood the words you were using. "i suggest you educate yourself before stating things you can't understate with reliable studies" is utter nonsense.

Put down your understated reliable studies [sic] in the right wing press and do your own arithmetic: People live much longer in retirement than they used to. They don't pay taxes. They don't have anything like as many children as they used to. Net result: Not enough home grown taxpayers. Not enough home grown workers. Comparing Norway or the UK with China shows a complete lack of understanding of economics and demographics. The Chinese economy is booming because they are rapidly catching up with the rest of the rich countries in the world. It's already starting to tail off as they catch up and it will look very different in 10 years from now

I'll happily return to the main discussion when you stop trying to "educate" me

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0