View Single Post
      04-26-2012, 07:55 PM   #34
wouwou
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 28i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanstudio View Post
I drove 36KM today (all city). I will drive on high way more this weekend to see the number of fuel economic.

These are my first impressions so far:

Engine: I was surprised when I heard the engine sounds when the sales first drove it out of the BMW dealership inventory area. Because it sounds really wired and noisy when I heard from outside. The sales told me it's because of the new car, the noise will go away after a week.

Handling : Excellent. no other word to describe it.

Fuel: With all city driving today, i got average 11.7 lit/100km with mix driving of sport/comfort/eco pro

Auto Start/Stop: This one is interesting, the engine starts very fast like 0.5 second when your feet left the pad. If you don't want the engine stop every time when red light is on, you can avoid stopping engine by stepping on pad gently instead of push to the end.

Interior : The layout is exactly same as 2012, but the material of the metal part is different in colors, instead of shining silver, its matt/plain silver and looks anti scratch to me.
If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take to get your x3 from ordering?

I placed an order for 13 X3 28i with Parkview BMW on the 10th, and called BMW Canada today and found a production scheduled for Wk 18 (next week).
Appreciate 0