View Single Post
      12-02-2014, 03:09 PM   #26
marmite
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Spoke to my dealer earlier and they can after all replace the valves and sensors, there's not "kit" available for cars build after March 2014 (mine was built in June), but the parts can still be ordered individually.

It's up to them if they keep changing the technology on wheels, but in my option BMW should:

a) Make sure their sale staff know what they're talking about, have them fully briefed on what compatibility issues there will be to forewarn customs.
I specifically asked them (repeatedly) to make sure they were fully compatible. They said they were - and they are not.

b) If you had a BMW and you've bought another from them, the least they could do is pay for the upgrade - a trivial amount of money compared to the money you've spent with them.
A small price (for them) to pay to avoid the bad will toward them for this mess.
BMW xdrive30d M Sport Space Grey, Black Nevada, Aluminium Trim, 19" 369M alloys, Prof. Media package, Visibility package, Access package, VDC, Sun Protection Glass, Front Seat Heating, Split-folding rear seats, Sun Blinds, Lumbar support, Extended Storage, Business Stereo, DAB, Tel. USB audio interface, 6NR, 614 Internet.
Appreciate 0