General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Thats a long list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer65 View Post
Hello, I have some coding issues with my X3.

When I reverse down the ramp with my boat trailer, and opens the door, the automatic gear is set to parking position. It would be nice if it could remain in reverse position, even if the door is opened.
Agreed, but I have not found it. If it can be coded, it is likely in CAS or GWS modules. If you find it, let me know.

Quote:
The annoying disclaimer in the back camera would be nice to get rid of.
Look in your CIC for the following or something similar to these:

LEGAL_DISCLAIMER_TIME = kein_ld - Disables camera legal disclaimer shown on iDrive startup
MACRO_CAM_LEGALDISCLAIMER = kein_ld - Disables camera legal disclaimer shown on PDC (Rear) and Sideview
MACRO_NIVICAM_LDISCLAIMER = kein_ld - Disables camera legal disclaimer shown on Night Vision

Quote:

Would like to see which gear that is used at the moment, not just the D or SD.
I don't know of any way to display the gear in regular D Mode, but in DS Mode, the following enables SAT (2TB Sport Automatic Transmission) without the Paddle Shifters, so the Instrument Panel DS changes to S1 - S7:

Sportschalter = aktiv
Sportschalter_alt = aktiv

See my post here:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=644032

Quote:

Is it possible to activate ECO Pro? I have the Dynamic Damper Control option 223

Is it possible to activate DAB+ if you have BMW Navigation professional? Or is it a hardware issue?
Maybe. I am 95% of the way there. See my post here:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=642231

Quote:

I have the Dynamic Damper Control option 223

Is it possible to activate DAB+ if you have BMW Navigation professional? Or is it a hardware issue?
Maybe. It's both Hardware and Coding. If you have the Hardware, simply add S654A DAB tuner to your VO and Code your CIC.

At the Hardware Level, you need a CIC with Connection 9 and 10 as shown in the attached CIC picture:

9 = DAB antenna (L-Band)
10 = DAB antenna (III Band)

And you need antenna connection(s) from there to the Shark Fin.

Quote:

Can someone send the rapidshare links to PsdZData 47.4? I would really appreciate it.
PM Sent.
Attached Images

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0