View Single Post
      08-20-2012, 04:48 AM   #8
Nahoa
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F25 35i Mineral Silver/Black

I have just under 27k miles and love the car. I use 93 octane, almost always Shell. I've used the Techron concentrate four times now. I get about 22 mpg over an hour commute that ranges from freeway at normal speed, to surging freeway (20-65 jumps), to stop and go, to stoplights and stop an go on surface streets. I get better mileage in the surging sections in Sport mode. Had a bit of trouble with something that seemed like an alignment issue, though it went away with my last switch from Winter tires/wheels back to the Summers. Switched to Pirelli PZeros during that change and have found they perform better and are much more comfortable. I did have bubbling on the dash pad, but they replaced that and it's been great since. Rear bake pads were replaced before 15k. Next service is due in 2k miles. Front end suspension noise is loud when hitting something sharp like a pothole. Having trouble with the wiper blades. They skip leaving large partially wiped areas (vice the streaks I've encountered more often in the past). They replaced them last time and it's now much worse. RainX/no RainX makes no difference as far as the skipped spots.