View Single Post
      07-16-2013, 08:42 PM   #9
steelerfan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 X5 Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg2010 View Post
I liked the Q5 until I drove it...it seemed a little sluggish...especially after driving the X3 35i with dynamic handling and comparing second row seating room. However, the Nav in the Q5 may be better...but I really don't mind (the Nav in the X3 is still pretty good....much better than the Nav in our GMC Acadia which is really horrible). As far as pricing goes, I believe a fully loaded X3 may exceed the price of a fully loaded Q5. Whatever you choose, I'm sure you will be happy with either one (but if I were you, I'd pick the X3 .
Totally disagree about the NAV system... i had a B8 A4 (2013) for 2 years before we just got the X3... Same NAV as the Q5... The Entertainment system in the X3 destroys the Audi entertainment system, the Audi systems needs a major overhaul. The stereo/xm navigation is so dated & just so plain & blah... The Entertainment system It's not even in the same ball park.... The screen size is so much smaller, no album art, no split screen, no AD2P for bluetooth streaming, No BMW apps... I can go on & on & on if you want me too...

Hmmm... a fully loaded X3 35 is about $57k... when i priced out fully loaded Q5's i didn't get in that same area...

We drove them all & was disappointed in everything but the X3 & Audi in terms of driving.... but the X3 Entertainment was night & day better than Audi...
Appreciate 0