View Single Post
      04-11-2013, 07:44 AM   #1
stumblingtrout
Inspector Gadget
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: MY14 X3 35d M

Service Inclusive

I've specced the "Service Inclusive Plus" package with my order - I think it's called that... It's the 5 year 50,000 mile package that includes brakes.

It costs £1,370.

The alternative is "Service Inclusive." It's the same package, but does not include new pads and discs, or the clutch assembly (irrelevant to the 8 speed Auto presumably!)

This costs £425.

I know the latter is a good deal, but is the £1370 a good deal? Would I likely spend almost £1000 on brake discs & pads over the course of 50,000 miles?

I'm wondering whether I should drop to the lower package and put some of the difference on the tyre insurance or something... or a set of winters...

Edit: I'd probably look to PX after 3 years anyway...
MY14 X3 35d M-Sport. Born 19/04/13, Delivered 31/05/13. Alpine White, Red Brown Leather, Brushed Aluminium, 19" 369 Alloys, BMW Media - Professional, Visibility Package, Access Package, Electric Seats w/ Lumbar, Variable Damper Control, Panoramic Roof, Extended Storage, HUD & Black Panel Dash, DAB, Reversing Camera & Top View, Heated Steering Wheel, Heated Rear Seats, Apps, Internet, BMW Loudspeaker Professional... & More.
Appreciate 0