View Single Post
      05-09-2012, 09:25 AM   #8
JLed79
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Fast, very very fast...

And no. The sound isn't a concern. And your right. You don't hear it from the outside much. It does kinda sound like the older bimmers. It's prolly more prevalent for me cause it's such a huge contrast from the 4.8 in my X5. Hitting the start button on it gets my blood pumping. The X3... Not so much. But all that is lost once you start driving. I'm sure your gonna love it. And the Oyster interior is sweet! I was gonna order one for her with the oyster interior after checking out a 2012 they had on the lot with that interior, but my friend owns the dealership and gave me such a good deal on this one I really couldn't pass it up. I didn't think I was gonna like the black on black, thinking it was gonna be really dark inside. But as it doesn't have sport activity the headliner is the lighter color. That, with the big pano roof and the white contrast stitching everywhere really helped it so it's not dark feeling at all. I'm really not a fan of dark interiors, esp in places where it's dark alot of the time, such as AK or upstate NY, due to the incessant cloud cover here most of the time. My X5 has the sapphire black metallic with sand beige interior and I really really like that combo. When it finally comes time to order my X5M I will definitely get the Oyster interior with Piano black trim. Sooooooo sexy.
Congrats man. Lemme know when it comes in!
Appreciate 0