View Single Post
      02-05-2011, 10:56 AM   #58
alpineweiss
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, F25 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahoa View Post
Re Tires, those are now available here at Tirerack, too, and look perfect for this vehicle. Are you concerned about not having runflats and having no spare? What's you're thinking there? Am I worried too much about that? I'm in urban and suburban areas, so I can call for help. Just go with it?
Haven't taken the no-spare thing into much consideration. I rarely travel more than 2 hours out of my city, so I figure calling for help won't much of a problem. You can buy the tire sealant kit that comes with M cars just in case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxeech View Post
I love your car and I see that you have plenty of snow around. I'm planning to order my X3 3.0D just because of similar weather conditions here in Latvia during Winter. Could you clarify just how good the car behaves in snow? I plan to go to my house on that, which is outside the city, and thus there's not much chance of seeing roads cleared of snow. Will X3 do well for that, or should I think about getting other car?

Thanks in advnace!
It does just fine! Having the proper tires is the most important issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavM3 View Post
Lovely pictures. The car looks great.

When you order chestnut leather, does it cover the back of the front seats or is it still the black colored lining?
It's the typical black plastic. I've noticed some cost cutting in this car...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jijioben View Post
No rear heated seats. The front seats heat quite well. . Although for the life of me I don't understand why rear heated seats are an option in the US but not in Canada.
Exactly my point. An option for those in the states, but not in Canada...the logic doesn't make sense.
Appreciate 0