10-21-2011, 08:59 AM   #4
Chinoxblu20
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 535xi 'White on White'

Quote:
Originally Posted by laimbeer View Post
I thought like others I'd track my order process for you all.

So after a very short and easy sales process, I put down my deposit yesterday for a 2012 X3 35i. I've been very happy with my '07 335i but with 2 kids, no room for my road bikes/golf clubs and a lot of miles, it was time for an upgrade...actually I just wanted something shiny and new.

Here are my options: http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Conte...tionId=2073074

X3 35i - Carbon Black with Mojave Leather and Fineline Wave Wood
M Sport
Premium
Premium Sound
Technology
Cold Weather 1
BMW Apps

MSRP as equipped: $55,375

My price: $52,250 plus $10,000 for my 335i as is (110K miles, cracked windshield, tires with >25% tread, needs new brakes, manufacaturer buyback)

They were very transparent with me, showing me their cost, invoice and working toward a win-win deal with me.

Order went in the system on 10/20/11. They told me to expect it just before Thanksgiving, but based on experience of others here, I think they are under promising. I'll keep this up to date for other members who are considering going this route. They are also checking the schedule for a possible factory delivery depending if I can swing it with my schedule.
Same set-up I'm interested in but alpine white... What is your monthly payment and term if u don't mind sharing?
Appreciate 0