View Single Post
      04-27-2015, 01:35 PM   #1035
TuffLittleUnit
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G26 420d MSport Pro

50p a mile is some depreciation! I'd probably throw the towel in now because they'd have lost all my trust and I just wouldn't be able to stomach being knowingly ripped off no matter how much I wanted the car. Hiding an £800 deduction without declaring it is just plain deceit, whether it's lawful or not. Blaming you for it is contempt.

I'd ask for a very clear explanation of what that workshop status means with a written explanation ... if it's damaged bodywork they're quickly fixing then maybe you should be demanding an £800 reduction from them.

Hate to say it but I still reckon they sold your first car to someone else and knew full well what was going on. Either that or they're completely inept - remember mine hit delivery within a week of what was forecast when I ordered 9 months before. If there's a problem with the car can the warranty be used at any BMW dealership or are you tied into this lot?

I know I'm sowing the seeds of doubt but this is a £40k+ car ... maybe others in the group can be more constructive / positive?