04-17-2013, 05:02 PM   #45
stumblingtrout
Inspector Gadget
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: MY14 X3 35d M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktang912 View Post
Same here. I haven't seen a F25 X3 with this colour combination in flesh, but I guess this may give a bit more feeling of personal preference. Besides, being in a relatively much less populated country, we do not have a lot of choices on colours and features; the worst part is: we have to pay almost twice as much of what our American friends do for the same X3, yet we get less warranty period!
Sometimes we just need to forget about the bad part and focus on the good part - enjoying the driving... when it arrives.

PS. I have had the website of this forum open on my iPad all the time since I ordered the car. I am really grateful that people are so helpful here. Thanks mates!
At least you don't live in Singapore...!

So you can't order the same options as us over here? You'd have thought they'd be available... they are all made in the same factory...!

What date is yours due to arrive? I assume it has a longer boat trip than mine...
MY14 X3 35d M-Sport. Born 19/04/13, Delivered 31/05/13. Alpine White, Red Brown Leather, Brushed Aluminium, 19" 369 Alloys, BMW Media - Professional, Visibility Package, Access Package, Electric Seats w/ Lumbar, Variable Damper Control, Panoramic Roof, Extended Storage, HUD & Black Panel Dash, DAB, Reversing Camera & Top View, Heated Steering Wheel, Heated Rear Seats, Apps, Internet, BMW Loudspeaker Professional... & More.
Appreciate 0